Parents and students can use a variety of resources to cover their Educational Expenses such as:
- PLUS Loans (dependent students only).
- Student’s Financial Aid Package (including loans, grants, and Federal Work Study). Please communicate with your son/daughter.
- The CJC In-House Payment Plan
- Outside scholarships
- Tax-free accounts and tax benefits plans (Coverdell and 529 Plans)
- Federal veterans benefits
- Tuition benefit plans set up by employers or agencies to help students/parents pay for college costs.
The CJC offers students the option of paying their tuition on a monthly basis for an administrative fee of $50/semester. Payment plans must be created at the time of registration. For fall semester, tuition is divided up into five equal payments due on the first of the month for months August-December; for spring semester, tuition is divided up into five equal payments due on the first of the month for months January-May. A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments submitted after the first of each month. Note: the current semester’s tuition must be paid in full before a student may register for the subsequent semester. To create a CJC In-House Payment Plan, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com.