Course and ensemble tuition includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. Requests to drop must be received in writing within 48 hours of the first class meeting to qualify for a refund; please visit the main office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. Refunds for remaining tuition are not possible after the 48-hour drop deadline. $100 per week of camp and intensive tuition is non-refundable; the remainder is refundable only until 30 days prior to the start of the program. Tuition for workshops is non-refundable. No exceptions please! Please note: Refunds may take up to 30 days to process. Please visit cjc.edu/policies for more information.
Information collected by the mailing list form is used solely for the purpose of notifying you of Jazzschool events or related information that might interest you. We have no intent to sell or otherwise distribute your e-mail address and/or information to any other entity.
CONCERT TICKET SALES & SEATING POLICY
Click here for details.
- eGifts are available for purchase at cjc.edu/egift in denominations between $25 and $400.
- eGifts are non-refundable.
- The Jazzschool and The California Jazz Conservatory is not responsible for eGifts that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including physical and e-mail addresses. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- eGift account balance is non-refundable. Any remaining account balance can be applied to future purchases.
- eGifts do not expire.
REDEEMING YOUR EGIFT
- eGifts are redeemable towards any concert, workshop or Jazzschool quarterly class.
- If the total amount due is greater then the value of the eGift, the additional balance must be paid with a credit or debit card at time of eGift redemption.Students may contact the CJC for questions or help with their eGift at email@example.com or by calling 510-845-5373.