CJC E-News
* Email  

Sign Up


Support CJC


You can help the California Jazz Conservatory grow and keep its fees affordable for all. Learn about the many ways to help sustain America's national art form!




Student Grievances

Students with complaints regarding their academic progress must first discuss the issue with their instructor. If the issue is not resolved to their satisfaction, they may file a grievance with the Dean of Instruction in writing. If the issue is still not resolved to their satisfaction, they may contact the Bureau of Private Post Secondary Education at: 888.370.7589 or complete a complaint form which can be obtained on the Bureau’s website: www.bppe.ca.gov.



CJC Catalog
Stellar Jam Japan