Course and ensemble tuition includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. Requests to drop must be received in writing within 48 hours of the first class meeting to qualify for a refund; please visit the main office or e-mail email@example.com to request a refund. Refunds are not possible after the 48-hour drop deadline. $100 per week of camp and intensive tuition is non-refundable; the remainder is refundable only until 30 days prior to the start of the program. Tuition for workshops is non-refundable. No exceptions please! Please note: Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
Information collected by the mailing list form is used solely for the purpose of notifying you of California Jazz Conservatory events or related information that might interest you. We have no intent to sell or otherwise distribute your e-mail address and/or information to any other entity.
You may “opt out,” or unsubscribe from our newsletters and non-transactional related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Being removed from our email list does not mean that you will automatically be removed from our regular (physical) mailing list please request so in writing to email@example.com and provide your name and the physical address you would like to have removed.
CONCERT TICKET SALES & SEATING POLICY
Click here for details.
- eGifts are available for purchase at cjc.edu/egift in denominations $5 to $5000.
- eGifts are non-refundable.
- The Jazzschool and The California Jazz Conservatory is not responsible for eGifts that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including physical and e-mail addresses. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- eGift account balance is non-refundable. Any remaining account balance can be applied to future purchases.
- eGifts do not expire.
REDEEMING YOUR EGIFT
- eGifts are redeemable towards any concert, workshop or Jazzschool quarterly class.
- If the total amount due is greater then the value of the eGift, the additional balance must be paid with a credit or debit card at time of eGift redemption. Students may contact the CJC for questions or help with their eGift at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-845-5373.
JAZZSCHOOL ENSEMBLE PLACEMENT POLICY
New students are placed in one (or more) ensembles based on a live audition.
Returning students have the option of continuing in the same ensemble(s) in succeeding quarters without re-auditioning, pending approval from the program and ensemble director. Students who wish to be considered for a different ensemble(s) in a succeeding quarter may be asked to re-audition.
All ensemble members must re-apply each quarter. An ensemble application must be submitted at least three weeks before the start of each quarter.
Winter 2019 Quarter –
Continuing Student Application Deadline: December 17, 2018
First day of Winter Quarter: January 7, 2019
Spring 2019 Quarter –
Continuing Student Application Deadline: March 18, 2019
First day of Spring Quarter: April 8, 2019
Applications received after the published deadline will be considered on an ensemble-available basis.
Note: In the interest of maintaining an optimal learning environment for ensemble members from one quarter to the next, personnel changes may be instituted at the discretion of the ensemble and program director.