This GivingTuesday 2023, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the California Jazz Conservatory, Gordon Brooks, has generously committed to matching your donations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $25,000. That’s right, $25,000 in GivingTuesday contributions from you, the members of our jazz community, will raise $50,000 to help us continue our mission of educating future generations to sustain and promote jazz!
At a time when many schools in our country are facing enrollment challenges, we are 100% committed to maintaining a spirited jazz community with the highest levels of music education and performance, and our position as the only music conservatory in the country solely devoted to America’s original art form, jazz. But we need your help.
With your generous support and steadfast belief in our mission, the CJC will continue to be a vibrant jazz community, presenting world-class live jazz performances; providing courses, workshops, and performance opportunities for Bay Area students of all ages; and offering institutionally accredited AA, BM, and MM degree programs in Jazz Studies. We hope that you feel the power of music in your life and are inspired to support the CJC this GivingTuesday.
The CJC Match initiative seeks support totaling $25,000 on GivingTuesday, November 28, 2023, that will be matched by our generous Chairman of the Board, giving us $50,000 to further our mission.
Again, the California Jazz Conservatory wishes to express tremendous gratitude for the outpouring of support over the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you.
Make your secure credit card contribution below. You may also mail a check (payable to California Jazz Conservatory, Inc.) to 2087 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94704.
Here are a few other ways you can join us:
- Help us get the word out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by sharing, tagging and liking our posts
- On Nov. 28, donate directly here, on our website
- Start your own Facebook Fundraiser to Support the CJC.
- On #GivingTuesday, share photos on your social platform about what our organization means to you with links to our #GivingTuesday website page
- Become a CJC Ambassador CONTACT US
* GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. It was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, it has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.