Please select your area of interest to view the associated Policies:
CJC Degree Program Policies
CJC Health and Safety Guidelines
Concert Ticket Sales and Seating Policies
All ticket sales are final. Refunds or exchanges are not possible.
Performances start promptly at the published time. Doors open 30 minutes prior to performances. Seating is “open” and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: an advance sale ticket does NOT guarantee late comers a seat. Late comers may be asked to wait in the lobby until intermission or an appropriate interval to be seated.
Information collected by the mailing list form is used solely for the purpose of notifying you of California Jazz Conservatory events or related information that might interest you. We have no intent to sell or otherwise distribute your e-mail address and/or information to any other entity.
You may “opt out,” or unsubscribe from our newsletters and non-transactional related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Being removed from our email list does not mean that you will automatically be removed from our regular (physical) mailing list please request so in writing to email@example.com and provide your name and the physical address you would like to have removed.
- eGifts are available for purchase at cjc.edu/egift for any denomination.
- eGifts are non-refundable.
- The Jazzschool and The California Jazz Conservatory is not responsible for eGifts that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information, including physical and e-mail addresses. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- eGift account balance is non-refundable. Any remaining account balance can be applied to future purchases.
- eGifts do not expire.
- eGifts are redeemable towards any concert, workshop or Jazzschool quarterly class.
- If the total amount due is greater then the value of the eGift, the additional balance must be paid with a credit or debit card at time of eGift redemption. Students may contact the CJC for questions or help with their eGift at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 510-845-5373